14 January 2010

The Last Few Days...

Well, my time here in Austria is coming close to an end (well, as far as this trip goes at least!). Johannes and I headed back to Graz after spending a few days in Hartberg. He has classes and exams this week, so I've been wandering the city exploring and getting some of my own work done on RA stuff since I get back to EC with little time to spare before work starts again! Here are a few pics from events of the last week or so- enjoy!
Johannes, Me and Hannes at "The Office" a British bar in downtown Graz
Me and Ziga
Fondue Dinner at Engelbert's place- It was fabulous!
Building in the Hauptplatz of GrazFarmers Market in Hartberg...and yes, Austria finally got some snow!Picking out rocks for sculpting at the Talcus warehouse in HartbergJohannes and I enjoy our farm-fresh products at the Buschenschank (a farm that opens its doors for dinner, serving homemade wine, fresh breads, and all home-grown meats, cheese, vegetables, etc. ) It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment