20 November 2009

Die Wiener Sängerknaben

Last week a group of 25 members of the Vienna Boys Choir came to UWEC to put on an evening performance. They were amazing!...and so adorable! The concert lasted about 2 hours and unfortunately I had to sneak out a bit early to head back up the hill for a staff meeting so I missed the last few songs of the night. The voices on those kids, wow. Quite a few of them performed solos during the songs, and one of them even did a solo break dance in the middle of a Russian Clapping song. I really would love to someday see all 100 members of the choir sing in Vienna, because if 25 of them sound this great, I can't even imagine how fabulous the whole group sounds!

2 comments:

H/M said...

Hehe, Love the mini-pimp with the popped collar :)

BTW Thanks for following our blog Amy!!

xoxo Hannah

Unknown said...

Thrilled to be going along on your Austrian journey (blog anyway :)Wishing you safe & adventurous travels.
Big hug ~ aunt Dawn

Post a Comment