So, those of you who don"t know already, Johannes and I moved into our new apartment this past week! and I am SO happy! While its still a bit of a commute into Vienna for me, the location of our new apartment in Wiener Neustadt has only added about a 10 minute bike ride compared to our 5 min walk to the bahnhof.
Its cozy, its quiet...and its on a lake!! While there is certainly A LOT of work to be done on the flat, I thought I would share a few of the "Before" pics of our new home. Most of the rooms only need a good cleaning, wall paper tear-down, and a few good coats of paint. The bathroom will be my biggest project, so thats getting saved until last. Some of the projects are well under way, and thank goodness the wall paper is already off...the green and orange stripes throughout the house were starting to give me a headache! As of now, the whole apartment is like a chaotic construction site.... I can't wait to share the "After" pics soon!
(Entrance Way)
(Kitchen 1)
(Other half of the Kitchen)
(Living Room)
(Bedroom)
(Bathroom...in need of some updates!)
(Outside of our apartment complex)
(Our lake!)
No comments:
Post a Comment