After stepping of the plane at Vienna International Airport on Monday morning, we headed directly into town to stop by the Vienna Explorer office to finally meet my colleagues in person for the job I will start right away on Tuesday morning! Things were a little hectic the first part of the week, as I jumped right into my job and back into life in Austria. Below are a few pics from the first few wine tours that I did with some of the current guides.
Cycling along the Donauradweg
Wine tasting with the group at Hueriger Mang
Small town of Duernstein from across the river
This weekend Johannes and I both had off from work which was nice. We were finally able to get some shopping done and organize the apartment a bit more. Yesterday we planted part of the balcony garden & put a new privacy fence. It was excellent weather and we enjoyed dinner and drinks while watching the sun set over the mountains.
Johannes enjoys a beer while watching the sunset over the mountains
No comments:
Post a Comment